Sunday, August 21, 2011

moving, moving, moving

I hate moving!  Brian was making fun of me the other day because this will be the 5th place I have moved to in Park City alone in the 2 years I have lived there.  Someday, I will be rich and will build my dream house and then I will never, ever move again...at least that's what I keep telling myself.

It's been a crazy week.  We had a verbal agreement to move into a small 2 bedroom basement apartment that fell through the day we wanted to start moving in.  So after a somewhat frantic search for a new place, lots of KSL and Craigslist browsing, several phone calls and emails, 1 very disheartening visit to a way too overpriced teeny, tiny condo, and 1 relief welcoming visit to the basement apartment of our dreams (as in move-in ready, reasonably priced, etc).  Really, we were at our house hunting end both literally and figuratively, so we counted the find as a miracle and answer to prayers. 

So now we are in the process of moving in.  I really can't complain too much because in reality Brian has done 90% of the moving by himself while I started work on Friday.  Still, I'll be grateful when it is all done and we are moved in.

Pictures to come....someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment