2013 better watch out! There are going to be a lot of firsts, and we can't wait for all our new and exciting adventures to begin. We definitely are beyond thrilled to meet our son come May! So to get the year kicked off on the right foot, here are my resolutions...
1. Increase my spirituality at church and at home: keep up with Sunday School/RS lessons even though I'm in nursery. Make Family Home Evening a priority.
2. Enjoy the blessings of the temple often.
|For our January temple trip, we went to the Draper temple for the first time.|
1. Eat healthier and exercise more for me and the baby. Keep walking and try some prenatal yoga videos I found on youtube.
2. Survive giving birth to a healthy baby! :)
3. Lose baby weight plus 10lbs after the baby comes.
1. Finish my Action Research Project
2. Apply and receive my level II teaching license
3. Find creative ways to increase our income
1. Continue to utilize monthly budget and live within our means
2. Apply for more scholarships and grants to pay for Brian's tuition (our largest expense)
3. Be more generous
4. Do our part and then trust in the Lord.
1. Be flexible with all the changes coming up (baby, moving for a summer internship, moving most likely to SLC, not working?, the unknown, etc.)
2. Make sure Brian and I still focus on our relationship as a couple even after the baby comes.
3. Be a good mom by following the spirit and being as informed as I can be.
4. Don't compare our life and life situation to others/don't covet