Wednesday, October 12, 2011

benifits of the stay-at-home-husband


This week Brian is on fall break.  At first I was incredibly jealous that he would be able to sleep in and relax and do whatever he wanted all day long, while I had to slave away all day at work.  But I have since grown to appreciate the many benefits of my stay-at-home man....

1.  Who wouldn't love to come home to a homemade meal like the one above?
2.  My apartment has never been cleaner.
3.  Yesterday when I came home, all the laundry was finished and folded.
4.  The sink faucet and bathroom door have been fixed.
5.  I have a super relaxed husband who isn't stressed out about homework all the time.
6.  I've got 2 back massages so far and it's only Wednesday. :)



Hooorrrayyy for the stay-at-home man!!!!!!  Too bad it ends on Friday...

1 comment:

  1. the meal was good enough -- but TWO back rubs?! you picked a good one.

    ReplyDelete