Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oliver's 1st Trip to Georgia


So, I finally have time to blog about Oliver's first vacation to Georgia back in August! Oliver and I got to stay for 2 weeks, and Brian joined us the 2nd week once his internship ended. I was so excited to get out of Wyoming and introduce Ollie to my home, but oh, I was SO nervous to take him on a plane by myself. Turns out, I was nervous for nothing. We were lucky enough to get a window seat and an empty middle seat, Oliver did great the whole flight with minimal crying just before landing. Here are some pictures Brian took when he dropped us off at the airport. 




Nana and Papa were so excited to have Oliver come and visit! They made sure he had everything he ever needed and more. Ollie is one lucky grandson! And even though we totally missed Daddy, we are grateful for he let us come out an extra week, and we had fun chatting with him on Facetime.




I know I already blogged about Oliver's first time in the pool, but over the course of two weeks, we took a lot more pool pictures. Oliver was great in the pool. He happily bobbed around for hours and even let Mommy, Daddy, and Papa get his face wet a few times without tears.








Chillin' Poolside

I also got to hang out with the best friends a girl could ask for while in Georgia. It's seriously great that we can have those moments when we are all together at the same time. I also took Oliver to his first Braves game with friends and family. We won.





















Peace Up, A-Town Down
                            

Towards the end of our trip, we took Oliver to the Varsity and Centennial Olympic Park. We did so much more, too, that I don't have pictures for. Golf cart rides, game nights, trips to Publix, Zaxby's, Chick-fil-a, more swimming, shopping, etc. 





Just blogging about our trip makes me really want to on vacation again. It was so great being with my family and having the extra help with Oliver all the time. He seriously barely got any tummy time the whole trip because he was always being held and cuddled and loved. And I got to take a few naps and change a whole lot less diapers! I love my family! Special shout out to my mom and dad for hosting us! Love y'all and can't wait for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment