Thursday, December 1, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

Even though we have had it up since Saturday, I wanted to wait until it was actually December to share with y'all the magical essence of our Christmas Tree.  I. am. in. love.  Maybe it's just because it's Brian and I's first tree together, but I'm pretty sure I have never seen a more beautiful tree in all the world.  The first thing I do when I come home from work is turn on it's lights and check to make sure it still has enough water.  Then I catch myself staring at it all night long, and I feel like a giddy little girl again.  I love Christmas!  I love the season.  I love the spirit of giving.  I love the goodies.  I love centering my life more around the Christmas miracle of our Savior's birth.  

Christmas = A Very Happy Ashley


P.S.  December 1st also means that there are only 17 more days until Brian and mines 1st Anniversary!  And that makes me feel double happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment