Monday, December 19, 2011

Our First Anniversary!

As of yesterday, December 18, 2011...Brian and I have been married one whole year!

We're pretty excited because if the first year of marriage really is the hardest, then I can't wait for what comes next because this year has been pretty dang great!  Since our anniversary this year was on a Sunday, we did most of our celebrating the day before on Saturday.  We started off by opening presents because I woke up so excited to show Brian what I got him! :)


Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

For lunch we went to Cafe Rio, which was double exciting because we got a free meal!  



Then we went to see Sherlock Holmes 2.



The grand finale though was going to The Nutcracker at Capitol Theater!  Even though we were in the very back, we still had a great view and enjoyed the show.





Sunday, after church we celebrated again by eating some of our wedding cake.  It tasted surprising delicious and was still moist!

Happy Anniversary Bri!  I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our eternity celebrating with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment