Monday, June 18, 2012

life changing events

I haven't been the best blogger recently, but I feel that I need to at least mention two really important events that have occurred so far in June...besides of course finishing my second year of full-time teaching, moving to GA for the summer, starting swim lessons, and celebrating Brian's birthday and Father's Day.

1.  First of all, on June 2, 2012, my brother-in-law, Justin, got married!  It was a beautiful day, with only a little rain in the afternoon.  And Macy made such a beautiful, blushing bride.  Here is a picture of them coming out of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.




2.  One of my very best friends had her baby boy on Sunday!  Levi Daniel Badger entered this world via c-section after 60+ hours of labor!  HOLY COW, Erin is a trooper!  She went into the hospital Thursday night and didn't get to see her baby until Sunday morning.  Still, it was a great Father's Day present for Justin. :)  Renae, Brian and I went to visit them in the hospital tonight, and he is such a calm, cuddly, beautiful, baby...with a full head of blonde hair no less!


No comments:

Post a Comment