Saturday, July 21, 2012

Funny Family Fashion

Preface - I have spent a lot of my free time the last 2 weeks scrapbooking.  I've been scrapbooking my brother's life partly because I am a good person and the best sister in the world but mostly because he will never do it, and my poor mother won't throw anything away until it gets done.  It has been taking up too much space in the bonus room for too long!

So I have been scrapbooking.  I don't particularly like scrapbooking (and I so am grateful for the invention of photobooks - my future memory capturing method,) but I do like looking through old photos and reliving good childhood memories.  It was while sorting through old pictures that I found the picture below and made a connection with a picture Brian had shown me the day before.

Picture 1:  Travis, Me, Lyndsey, and my cousin Andrew in Provo.



Picture 2: Emily, Laura, Brian and Justin in...?



Emily (my sister-in-law) and I must have had similar fashion taste.  :)  Check out the matching outfits, blonde hair, and glasses!  And I must have really loved that outfit because I have found several pictures of me wearing it on separate occasions.  Gotta love the 90's...



No comments:

Post a Comment