Friday, September 14, 2012

Life Lately According to Other People's Pictures

I cannot believe it is already half way through September.  With so much going on, life just seems to be flying by!  Brian and I are both back in school, our tans are faded, and Wednesday morning I even woke up to frost on my car :(

We have been spending a lot of our time working - this school year has been busier than ever, studying - Brian for classes and me for the Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching exam I have to take next Saturday at BYU, and working on Brian's car - it broke down 3 weeks ago, and we have been spending weekends (including this one) down in Highland trying to fix it ourselves. And by ourselves, I mean Brian with the help of his Day. :)

We have had some fun in there too.  We spent Labor Day swimming, eating J-Dawgs, and playing games with friends down in Provo.  Pretty exciting especially because my best friend, Renae, got engaged!  We also have beent to two fun celebrations in honor of Travis' graduation and new job with the Air National Guard in Savannah, Ga.  Here are some pictures of Labor Day fun and the party the Ipince family through for Travis.







No comments:

Post a Comment