Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 14: Thanksgiving



How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained a pound!

 Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my jeans are starting to get pretty tight.

Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers that I can make it without any till the end!

Best moment this week: Enjoying Thanksgiving Break with family.

Miss anything: I miss not having to wake up to pee in the middle of the night.

Movement: It's still too early I think.

  Food cravings: Turkey, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Pecan Pie, Lots of Water

Anything making you queasy or sick: Overeating a little on Thanksgiving Day gave me a stomachache.

Have you started to show yet: I think so!

  Gender: Unknown!  What do you think? Boy or Girl?

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  I've gotten my appetite back and really, really enjoyed my 5 day Thanksgiving Break.  I had a hard time waking up this morning to go back to work.

Looking forward to: Jones Family Reunion, Finding Out the Gender, and Christmas Break

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a girl!!! You are so freaking cute! I can't wait to see you! Did you buy that stuff I told you about that helps avoid getting stretch marks during pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I asked for it for Christmas. If I don't get it from Travis and Mayra, then I'll just buy it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I think it's a girl too!

    ReplyDelete