Friday, December 21, 2012

17 Weeks: Our 2nd Anniversary



How far along? 17.5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 3lbs

 Maternity clothes? Mostly still my regular clothes.  One pair of maternity jeans.

Stretch marks? Nope, I don't think I'm big enough to worry about that yet.

Best moment this week: Tuesday, December 18th, was our 2nd anniversary!  They say the best way to a man's heart is with food.  Brian must think the same goes for pregnant wives, because he sure decided to feed me well!  He woke up extra early to make me waffles with strawberries for breakfast, then he brought me Cafe Rio on my lunch break, and for dinner he took me out to Macaroni Grill (the restaurant that catered our wedding dinner.)  As a part early Christmas gift from my parents/part anniversary gift to ourselves, Brian and I invested in the i-pad 4th generation.  We love it!



Miss anything: Warm weather, the beach, Hawaii... :)

Movement: Not yet.  I read it takes longer to notice movement with your first pregnancy, so it may still be about a month before I notice anything.

  Food cravings: Smoothies!  Brian and I got a Blendtec Blender for Christmas and have been using it nonstop.  Brian has been great at making me vitamin C packed smoothies to help me get over my cold.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing pregnancy related.  Just a cold that doesn't seem to want to go away...I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday and got a z-pak.  My cold is almost gone!

Have you started to show yet: Yes! Baby boy is starting to make his appearance!

  Gender:  BOY!

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On. With the cold weather, my ring always seems looser than usual. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both?  I was pretty miserable at the beginning of the week with my cold, but I was happy that I have such a great husband to take care of me and definitely happy to celebrate 2 years of marriage together.  Plus, who wouldn't be happy to know it is now officially Christmas Break!!?!?!

Looking forward to: Christmas with the Moote's, Les Miserables, and visiting friends.  


Happy Anniversary Brian! I love you and can't wait to start our next adventure together!



No comments:

Post a Comment