Friday, November 1, 2013

October Break in St. George



Every October, Brian gets a week off for Fall Break. We have never been able to go anywhere because I have always been working then, so this year was pretty exciting because we got to go down to St. George to see Grandpa and Nana Moote's new house and pool! Gorgeous House. Beautiful Pool.

The only pics I have of the whole trip are of the pool, but that is appropriate since that's where we spent most of our trip. We didn't stay all whole week, but we were down there long enough to relax, enjoy some downtime, and soak up some sun. I really enjoyed having family time with nothing on the to do list. It will be exciting to go down more often with family, especially as Oliver gets older. I can't wait for Oliver to be old enough to go down the slide! I have a feeling a lot of great memories are going to happen here. :)

Here is a video of Oliver playing in the hot tub. 



No comments:

Post a Comment