Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Best Friend Renae

This weekend I got to spend a day down in Provo.  I don't get down there as often as I would like, but once I'm there, man do I miss those good ole' BYU days!  Brian gets a big kick out of my nostalgic excitement.  But holy cow, It's been 5 years since I graduated!  Anyway,  I got to spend a little bit of Saturday catching up with my cousin Brenden who is back from his mission and attending BYU.  I haven't seen him since before I left on my mission, and it was nice seeing him again.

Then I got to spend the rest of my day with my best friend Renae!  I realized I hadn't been down to see her in Provo since our other best friend Kim's bridal shower.  Too long!  Renae and I have been best friends since middle school.  Spending the whole afternoon talking and eating pizza was exactly what I needed!  I hadn't realized how much I needed some girl time!  Anyway, in honor of my friend Renae and our awesome Saturday together,  I decided to pay tribute to our friendship in pictures...

I couldn't find a picture of us in middle school, but we do look really young in this pic!  P.S. This was taken junior year of college...


 
Renae and I love the lake.  In fact, I mostly love the lake because of her.  That is probably why most of the pics of us together are in bathing suits.

Renae and I before I left on my mission....


 
This one was taken right after my mission.  Still friends!

I like to think that I was a major contributor to Renae's decision to come to BYU...


I have always aspired to be as tan a Renae...


Over the years, sometimes my hair has been lighter...(remember my pink phone?!?)


Sometimes it's been darker


And then there was this one time, we had the same hair color!!!! 

 Best Friends Forever!

 The End

No comments:

Post a Comment