Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog's Day!

With a winter like this one, I don't even mind that the groundhog saw it's shadow and predicted 6 more weeks of winter.


Winter in Park City this year has been incredibly mild (Did I mention that on New Year's Day Brian and I washed both our cars outside in t-shirts?!?!)  It has barely snowed at all, making me SO happy we didn't spend the money to buy season passes to PCMR or the Canyons this year.  And in all honesty, without the time and money for snowboarding and after the Christmas holiday, I am totally ready for warm weather.  I'm fine with 6 more weeks of winter as long as by April/May the snow is gone and Spring is in the air!  

Last year, I didn't get my wish.  It totally snowed in May and June, but hey...one can always hope. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment