Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Whitney (and London)!

Today has been a pretty momentous day!  Today, I, Ashley Jones Moote, became a godmother to this not so tiny (9lbs 7.4oz) adorable, precious baby girl: London Adele Stone.

And of course, I will never, ever forget her birthday because it just so happens to be the same day as my very own sister Whitney, who just so happens to have been born not that very far away from one London, England.  Coincidence?...I think not! :)

So in honor of my sister's 23rd birthday, here are some reason I love her times a million...


10 Reasons I am happy Whitney was born...


1.  Whitney and I share a love of reading.  I can always talk to her about the books that I love.
2.  Whitney is the only other person in our family who takes a stand against the awfulness of bananas.  She is only partially a traitor because she likes banana bread.
3.  Whitney is quite the homemaker.  Thanks in part to pintrest...she now has a sewing machine and has made some beautiful pillows and other creations using her new talent.
4.  Whitney is always the first one to invite the family over to her house for Sunday dinners.  She makes a great hostess.
5. Whitney pushes me to be a better wakeboarder.  We are always competing to see who can jump the highest and farthest.
6.  Whitney is a hard worker.  She is the only one of my siblings who worked full-time while going to school, and she still graduated in a timely manner!
7.  Whitney has a strong testimony.  Her little primary kids are lucky to have her as a teacher!
8.  Whitney is ready for any Zombie Apocalypse that comes her way.  She has some mad gun skills, and even has legit food storage to boot!
9.  Whitney loves to hum.  All that practice has made her a pro at Cranium's humdinger.
10.  Whitney is a great little sister.  I'm excited that we get to spend so much time together this summer!


2 comments:

  1. That's exciting news! Congrats to Amy. I hope you are well Ashley. Thanks for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY ME!!! and London I guess... ha... Plus I think that they only to godmothers in the Catholic Religion...

    ReplyDelete