Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games Weekend

This weekend after months of book re-reading, trailer watching, and magazine/article browsing...we saw

I overall really enjoyed the movie.  I LOVED the actor who played Cesar Flickerman; I thought he was the best cast of the bunch.  I wasn't really feeling Peeta, but everyone else lived up to my expectations.  I also enjoyed the added clips of what was going on outside the Arena ie. the uprising in District 11 after Rue's death, clips of Gale watching the games, President Snow talking with Seneca Crane, etc.
  
Anxiously waiting for the movie to start...

Then after the movie, we celebrated...a couple weeks late...Whitney's 23rd Birthday!

We ate Hawaiian Beef, a family favorite...



And White Chocolate Creme Brulee for Desert!

The Desert that was on fire... :)





Then we also got to spend our Saturday down in Highland before heading back up to Park City for church on Sunday.  It's been a long time since we got to spend some time with both sides of the family, and it made for a pretty great weekend.  Next weekend...GENERAL CONFERENCE!


No comments:

Post a Comment