Wednesday, January 23, 2013

22 weeks: 4 months to go

Dress from Winsome Jones

No chalkboard picture today. Brian is still at school, stuck in a basement lab somewhere doing homework.  I'm sitting at home bored and have run out of excuses for not blogging.  Time to write! We have had some much going on recently (new years resolutions, holiday weekends, sundance, work, life, etc.) that I don't even know where to begin.  That's a lie...I'm going to begin with baby/pregnancy update.  I'll get to all that other stuff in later posts.

Baby Boy Moote is now about 1 pound! He can swallow and is starting to practice "pretend" breathing.  He has my heartbeat and personal breathing to keep him company 24/7.


P.S. My very talented younger sister started an online clothing store with friend.  It's all about cute, fashionable, modest clothes.  The dress I'm wearing in this weeks picture is actually from their site.  Even though it isn't a maternity dress,  I'm pretty sure I'll be able to wear it all the way through and then some!  





 How far along? 22.5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds and I'm starting to feel it...

 Maternity clothes? I still have one pair of "normal" jeans that I can wear, otherwise it's all about maternity pants.  I have more flexibility wearing both regular and maternity shirts.  I'm also loving the freedom of legging and dresses (like the one in the picture) these days.

Stretch marks? Nope, but I bought some delicious smelling Coconut Lime Shea Butter to start rubbing on my belly just in case.

Best moment this week: Not going to work Monday and spending it with both our families. Sundance.

Miss anything: Being able to touch my toes easily without feeling my muscles stretch.

Movement: Yes! I swear I can feel it on the outside too, but Brian doesn't believe me.

  Food cravings: Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment...

Have you started to show yet: Getting bigger everyday...

  Boy Names: No change here. Favorites still include: Oliver, Nathan, Hudson, Camden, Noah, Jackson, Parker, Emerson, Ethan, and Haden.  

  Belly Button in or out? In but starting to look different.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: This is more of a NOT looking forward to...Going to Travis and Mayra's goodbye party on Saturday.  They are moving to GA this weekend.  At least I still have Whitney!


No comments:

Post a Comment