Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Baby Shower

Friday after work, my amazing coworkers threw a baby shower for me and one of our PE teachers who is having a baby next month!  It was a lot of fun and the food was delicious!  Luckily, other people took some pictures because I totally spaced bringing my camera.
















Opening Presents... Baby Moote is going to be so spoiled!
I have an amazing coworker who is kind of
famous for her baby shower gifts.  She takes
all of the presents and forms them into an
"real" baby.  How cool is that?!?! 
















I work with such amazing people.  I am seriously so lucky to have come to Ecker Hill.  I can't imagine a better group of students, teachers, and administrators to work with.





Here are some up close pics of the presents that I took at home after showing Brian.

baby clothes, hat, and shoes
bath towel, rags, and kneeling mat for mama
pacis, baby blankets and sheets, toys, burp cloths, and babies-r-us gift cards

and a boppy!  Everybody swore that this was one of the greatest inventions
of all time.  I can't wait to try all this stuff out!


No comments:

Post a Comment