Friday, February 1, 2013

23 weeks and then some

I'm actually 24 weeks tomorrow, but what the heck...I already took the picture. :)


How far along? 24 weeks tomorrow

Total weight gain/loss: Still 11 pounds

 Maternity clothes? Pants: yes, Shirts: a little bit of everything

Stretch marks? Nope, but I've been body butter-ing it up every night...just in case

Best moment this week: Brian also got me a Bobby Full Body Pillow as an early Valentine's Day present. I love it!

Miss anything: My brain!  This week I've left my keys in the faculty bathroom, my phone at home, and forgot to take my prenatal pills twice.

Movement: Yes! Brian still hasn't felt baby boy though.  He's not patient enough to wait.

  Food cravings: Chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment...

Have you started to show yet: Getting bigger everyday...

  Boy NamesWe are 90% set on Oliver.  Now onto middle names...ugh

  Belly Button in or out? In, but it's kind of pointing down now

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: Spending a relaxing weekend with Brian



P.S Travis and Mayra have officially moved to GA...and then there were two...
This one was taken at 23 weeks.



1 comment: