Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Georgia Baby Shower

While I was in GA last week for our school's "Ski Break,"  some of my amazing friends and family threw me a surprise baby shower.  It really truly was a surprise because my trip to GA was kind of a last minute decision, I almost didn't make it flying standby, and my mom and I had just planned on having a small get together with my GA peeps sometime this summer to "show off" the baby instead of planning an actual shower.  Anyway,  I thought I was going over to my best friend Erin's house to talk about maternity pic ideas, and instead got a room full of some of my favorite people!  It was so much fun to see everyone, eat delicious food, and celebrate this baby boy I'm growing inside of me. :)  Here are some pics taken thanks to my wonderful SIL Mayra.

Surprise!

Cupcakes, Sugar Popcorn, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Delicious Cake

Games and Presents
These cute mamas are my inspiration!

Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. so cute and fun! WISH I could have been there.
    You're boobs are huge! :) Growing along with the belly :)

    ReplyDelete