Tuesday, June 7, 2011

24 reason why I love Brian Benjamin Moote




















Happy Birthday to my Darling Husband!

Today my wonderful husband is turning 24, and I am not with him. :( He is already in Georgia for his first week of work, while I am finishing my last week of work in Park City. I won't get to give him a big, fat birthday hug and kiss until Saturday, but I wanted him to know today how much he means to me.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

1. I love the way you always open the car door for me.

2. I love the way you always take care of me when I sick or hurt something.

3. I love the way you are patient with me when teaching me new things like skiing and driving stick.

4. I love the way you send the best text messages just when I need them the most.

5. I love it when you tell me I'm beautiful.

6. I love that you know how to cook and like to make me breakfast while I'm getting ready for work.

7. I love the way you work so hard to do well in school.

8. I love the way you moved 95% of our apartment just so I wouldn't have lift heavy things.

9. I love it when we are in the car and you reach over to hold my hand.

10. I love the way you make me laugh at the most random times.

11. I love it when you surprise me by doing the dishes.

12. I love that you will kill bugs/spiders, take out the trash, and reach things that are too high for me.

13. I love that you will run with me and refuse to go ahead faster when I feel I'm about to die.

14. I love the way you hug me the second I walk in the door.

15. I love the way you play the piano and sometimes sing when you think I'm not listening.

16. I love it when you push me to be prepared so we can be on time to church.

17. I love that you are a real man and a worthy priesthood holder who makes me a better person.

18. I love it when you kiss me goodnight after we pray together.

19. I love the way you get excited when we save a dollar or two on gas.

20. I love the way you make me feel like I'm the most important thing in your life.

21. I love that we go to the temple together.

22. I love the cute way to grunt when you're angry so that you won't yell instead.

23. I love that you are my best friend.

24. I love that I get to love you for the rest of your birthdays for the rest of eternity!


* I love you Bri *

No comments:

Post a Comment