Thursday, June 23, 2011

...nothin's sweeter than summertime...


My first 2 weeks in Georgia have been absolutely divine.  First of all, I got to see my long lost, incredibly good-looking husband. :)  It's amazing how much I missed him in just one week of being separated.  I don't think we should ever be separated again...in fact, I love the fact that we are both teaching swim lessons and get to be with each other all day, every day....hopefully he loves it too....

Anyway, our summer here in Georgia has been jammed packed with good times.  I love Georgia.  I love being with lots of my family.  I love the pool.  I love teaching little kids how to swim.  I love pine trees.  I love Georgia thunder storms.  I love having time to work out.  I love driving the golf cart.  I love playing games.  I love the lake.  I love Goliath at Six Flags.  I love darker skin and bleached out hair.  I love fire flies.  I love my comfy new bed.  I love movie nights.  I love Chick-fil-a.  I LOVE SUMMERTIME IN THE SOUTH.

I haven't been good with the camera but here are some pics of our summer so far...

My first full day in GA, we were lucky enough to go wakeboarding      

Stone Mountain with best friends

and some family too

No comments:

Post a Comment