Thursday, June 9, 2011

end of the year

When most people think of the end of the year, they think of December 31st.  But for me as a teacher, who still chronicles her life based on semesters 4 years after graduating, my (school) year ended today.  Not only was it the end of the year, but it was the end of my very first year as an official teacher.......and have love almost every minute of it.  I love my principle, and the teachers, and the school, and my A lunch crew, and the technology, and my crazy but amazing students. 

I'm excited for next year because I get my own room, more classes, and I'll get to teach a lot of my 6th graders from this year.  As excited as I am for next year though, I am sooooooo ready for summer!  Georgia get ready.....I'm coming home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment