Thursday, June 2, 2011

memorial day weekend

Our Memorial Day weekend was filled with...homemade pizza, nutella, brownies, a Star Wars marathon, shopping, free Panda Express, practicing my mad manual driving skills, bubble baths, a little bit of packing, Kindle reading...


and spending time with some of my favorite people.   Monday I met up with Kim for some wedding dress shopping.  Can I just say that she is going to an absolutely beautiful bride!?!?!  Well, she is.  After we met up with Cherish and her family for a fun, but kind of rainy BBQ.  Thank you Kim and James for the absolutely delicious food.  
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. :(  But I dug around and found some pictures of all of us together from our BYU college years together back in 2004.  Yep this is what we all looked like 7 years ago. :)
Kim, Me, Jessica, Cherish
Me, Cherish, Allison, Jami, Kim

Sometimes it seems that it wasn't all that long ago that we were starting out all bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Then I remember that we are all married or engaged and that Cherish, Allison, and Jamie all have babies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment