Wednesday, March 6, 2013

28 Weeks: 3rd Trimester

We're 2/3 of the way there!  It's becoming more "real" everyday.  We are going to have a baby...for real.  We are going to parents...for real.  We are going to never sleep again...for real.  We are going to have our lives changed forever...for real.  And we can't wait!



How far along? 28 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 19lbs and I still have 10-14 weeks to go...

 Maternity clothes? Almost always now.  I have so many cute new options!

Stretch marks? Nope, and no lines down my belly yet either

Best moment this week: Receiving a glider/rocker chair from a co-worker, celebrating my twin nephew's 2nd birthday, having my brother-in-law, Lee, safely home from Afghanistan and with his family, and planning our trip this weekend to St. George

Miss anything: I miss sleeping on my stomach.

Movement: Tons and I love it!  It's so fun to see how baby Moote reacts to my voice, music, and rubbing my belly.  He is especially active (or at least I'm more aware of it) at night and right when I wake up in the mornings.

  Food cravings: Nothing specific.  I just have to eat/snack a little bit all day, otherwise I'm starving.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Every once and a while, I get heartburn.

Have you started to show yet: I get bigger and bigger all the time!

  Gender: Boy!  I'm going to be outnumbered in my own family!

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  I feel really lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy so far.  I'm happy; I feel healthy, and I mostly just feel so grateful for the tremendous generosity and support from others that we have received lately.  Seriously, we have been so blessed!

Looking forward to: St. George vacation with the hubbie and celebrating Whitney's 24th birthday

1 comment:

  1. Yay me...
    I expect a 24 things i love about whitney post.

    ReplyDelete