Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Weeks!




How far along? 30 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs...baby Oliver now weighs 3 lbs and is 15 inches long

 Maternity clothes? Almost always now.  I have so many cute new options that I can mix and match with some non-maternity shirts, dresses, and skirts still.

Stretch marks? This is starting to totally stress me out.  Everyday I think I see a stretch mark on my belly and then it turns out to just be indentation from my clothing or whatever I was lying down on!  Anyway, no 'permanent' stretch marks on my belly yet, and no linea negra either.

Best moment this week: Celebrating Whit's birthday with a delicious pie shake from Sammy's and then winning our second round of bowling afterward (Whitney won the first.) and having Monday off from school and getting to relax and organize baby things in the closet.  

Miss anything: I miss being able to paint my toenails.  I did my nails this weekend but gave up on my toes.

Movement: Tons and I love it!  It's so fun to see how baby Oliver reacts to my voice, music, and rubbing my belly.  He is especially active (or at least I'm more aware of it) at night and right when I wake up in the mornings.

  Food cravings: Nothing specific.  I'm trying to make a conscious effort to eat healthier.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Every once and a while, I get heartburn.

Have you started to show yet: I get bigger and bigger all the time!  Brian and I wonder how my belly could possibly still have two more months to grow.  It seems to be almost at its max!

  Gender: Boy!  I'm going to be outnumbered in my own family!

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  I've been practicing breathing, relaxation, visualization, and physical exercises for labor.  The more I read and practice, the more excited that I get to meet my baby boy.  Brian walked in the other day and said "I wish he could come out for just a minute so that we could play with him, but then he would have to go back inside because we're too busy (Brian was in the middle of doing HW and studying for a test) and not ready yet to actually take care of him." :)

Looking forward to: My 90 minute prenatal massage set for Friday!  I've seriously been looking forward to this for months...as in we bought these groupons back before I even knew I was pregnant!  Thank you Groupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment