Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. George 2013


Remember last year, when we went to St. George for Brian's spring break?!?  If you don't here is the post to refresh your memory.  Well anyway, it's that time of year again.  I took two days off work, and we went down with some friends, Devon and Allison, to St. George for an extra long weekend.

We relaxed, watched movies, went hiking and swimming, ate delicious food, and mostly just enjoyed the warmer weather and lazy schedule.  We hiked around St. George and also at Zion National Park.  While I've never had to let so many people pass me on the trails, I think I did a pretty good job for 29 weeks pregnant! Here are some pics from our hiking adventures.























Brian and I have matching "Zion" shirts because we weren't prepared for how chilly it would be when we got to Zion National Park.  It had been relatively warm in St. George, but there was still snow on the ground at Kolab Canyon and parts of Zions.  Good thing with my big belly we wear pretty much the same size!  The 2 for 1 pack of long sleeve t-shirts was by far our cheapest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment