Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy 24th Birthday Whitney!

London
Eddie and John
And Happy Birthday to my nephews Eddie and John (2) and my "goddaughter" London (1)!
Today is a popular day for birthdays!



Anyway, back to Whitney.  Last year I started writing Happy Birthday posts to my family. I was doing pretty well through Brian's b-day in June...and then I failed miserably for the rest of year...sorry Trav and Lynds.  Luckily Whitney reminded me a couple days ago that she expected this post.  So here it is!

This is from Whitney's B-Day celebration last year!

10 Reasons I love Whitney

1.  Whitney hasn't deserted me for Georgia!  This is seriously huge because everyone else has left us.

2. Whitney gives my books to read from her ever expanding personal library.  Example:  Bringing Up Bebe

3. Whitney is a teacher just like me, except she gets major props for working in an environment where she occasionally gets pretty beat up.

4. Whitney is good at sharing.  It's only thanks to her and her itunes account that I get to watch The Walking Dead.

5. Whitney is going to make a great aunt.  Well technically she already is an aunt, but I really mean she is going to be a great aunt to Oliver.  I'm excited to live in SLC soon so that we will be closer.

6. Whitney speaks her mind.  You may sometimes think she is arguing with someone/everyone (Alex, friends, family, etc.) but really she is just telling you the truth.  

7. Whitney makes the best cross-eyed face of anyone I've ever met. ever. period. the. end.  Ask her about Ihop sometime...

8. Whitney watches Downton Abbey with me.  Our other sister (that's you LYNDSEY) hasn't joined the cool club yet.

9. Whitney is great at DIY projects.  She took this old table that I had up in storage for forever and turned it into a really cute shabby chic kitchen table with coordinating chairs.  

10.  Whitney is a great, grown up, little sister.  I'm glad that we can be friends and not just family.


2 comments:

  1. I agree! Whitney does make the best cross-eyed face ever!!! I know, I know.... I have too many shows already! The following has my heart currently and I don't know about Downton Abbey. It's old looking.............. Don't hate me!

    Happy Birthday Whitney! I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndsey you are lame if you dont watch downton. And Yay me!!

    ReplyDelete