Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to the best Dad in the World!

Top 10 Reasons I love my Dad...
  1. He is the most generous person I know.  He is always willing to give of himself to help others.
  2. He loves flying planes...and I love traveling with him all around the world.
  3. He has always been a great example of living the gospel at all times and all places.
  4. He loves to play cards!  A love that he has passed down to all 4 of his children.
  5. He likes to pretend he grew up in the ghetto and is in touch with his peeps from movies like Barbershop and any of the Madea movies.
  6. He gives great advice like..."You can't help who you fall in love with, but man it sucks being poor." :)
  7. He loves my mom.  Period. The End.
  8. He has always been supportive of my dreams from cheerleading to Chiefettes to attending BYU to going on my mission to becoming a teacher.
  9. He only would get a little upset when I would accidentally hurt one of the cars.
  10. He can make anyone laugh.  He is a total people person and that is why you can't help but love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment