Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Update

Friday

Brian was pretty wiped out from all his midterms this week, so we grabbed Wendy's, and he even let me pick the movie....The Little Mermaid!
 Can I just say that I love this movie!  I haven't seen it in forever, and it brought back so many good childhood memories.  Hooray for Disney magic!

Saturday

Brian and I drove down to to Sandy to meet up with my friend Jessica at this great burger place called Salt City Burger Co.  Jess is living the life of a traveling wanderer while her husband is stationed in Afghanistan.  It was really good to see her and catch up.


Then, we came home and made delicious homemade ice cream using our ice cream maker that we got for our wedding.  I have a feeling it's going to get a lot more use from now on!

But before you go thinking I'm a total pig, just know that Saturday I also ran 5 miles as part of my 1/2 marathon training.


Sunday

It snowed! I put together a fabulous Valentine's singing time lesson complete with primary songs with the word love in them.  Brian made me dinner, and I'm am enjoying the rest of my fabulous relaxing Sunday evening lounging in my PJ's.  Pretty good weekend by any standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment