Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

This was the question Brian asked me Monday night as we were going to bed.  I told him I would think about it...Just Kidding...I totally said yes. :)

Tuesday morning I got up earlier than normal to hide some of Brian's Valentine's Day presents all over in places like the fridge on top of his breakfast, in his back pack, computer case, and in his car.  I got the incredibly cute idea from my mother-in-law, Judy. :)

I'm Nuts About You
I Love You to Pieces


We're Just Mint to Be
You're the Best Catch. Think I'll Keep Ya!


Our Eternal Friendship is Sealed with a Kiss
I'm Bursting with Happiness that you are Mine

























Then, this is what I came home to after school!  My husband knows me so well, and is such a thoughtful gift giver!  It was such a great surprise.  Brian is so good at getting me gifts that I never know I want until I see them.  In some ways he knows me better than I know myself.

Enjoy a taste of Italy! (Pasta, Gnocchi, Kinder Chocolate, Blood Orange Italian Soda, Balsamic Vinegar, Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic Olive Oil, an olive oil mister...)

and...a delicious ear of caramel corn!  This stuff is the best and kind of hard to find!

On the way home from school, Brian grabbed us a pizza at my favorite place in Park City, Maxwell's.  It is this great restaurant that also offers Italian style thin crust pizza.  I beat Brian home, so I got to help set the mood by decorating some and see Brian open the rest of his presents...

I wrote this is the snow for Brian to see on his way down the steps.

Brian's presents set up on the bed so that he would find them when he went into our room.

Candle decorations by me.  Red roses, pizza, and soda thanks to Brian. :)

Brian wanted me to put my hand in the picture just so you could truly see how large this amazing pizza is.  If only you could truly know how great it tasted too...
 Last, but not least, we ended the night by watching "Something Borrowed" (a romantic comedy, obviously) from Red Box and eating rootbeer floats made with IBC rootbeer and homemade vanilla ice cream.  Yum!  I can't think of anything I love more than eating great food and snuggling up with my hubbie while watching a movie. 
Valentine's Day 2012 = Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment