Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teach Me How To Jimmer

I have become famous...well at least youtube famous...sort of. And the one person I have to truly thank for it all won't be able to bask in my youtube glory for another 18 months. That's right Hermana Vineyard, I dedicate my stardom to you. :)

You see the only reason I was even in Provo on February 23rd was to take my very amazing and lifetime friend, Cedar (pic to the right,) to the MTC. She was called to serve a mission in Chile Antofogasta, and I had the pleasure along with a few other friends (Amy and Kim) to say farewell and send her on her way. (Cedar is doing great in the MTC by the way. I got a letter from her yesterday that made me smile. She is going to be a rockin misssionary.)

Naturally, the only place to go after dropping of a new missionary is to J Dawgs. Since I don't get down to Provo very often, when I do, I like to go revisit some of my college favorites...and I was definitely craving me some J Dawgs. Not only do they sell the most fabulous hot dog styled with banana peppers, onions, special sauce, and pickle, but it will now and forever lovingly remain the the setting where my friends and I were discovered.


There we were (shout out to Kim, Renae, Amy, and Kelsey) enjoying our hot dogs, when we were asked if we would be willing to participate in a music video, "Teach Me How To Jimmer." Renae especially made the experience memorial and exciting, as she was by far the most ecstatic to be supporting BYU Basketball Star Jimmer Fredette. All I gotta say is GO COUGS !!!!!













For your viewing pleasure I would recommend especially minutes 3:32-4:07 :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You looked awesome. Can I get an autograph?? But what does that mean? How do you jimmer? I know he's a basketball player...
    And who are the guys singing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You can totally get my autograph
    2. One Jimmer's by dancing ecstatically in a BYU appropriate way or by being really really ridiculously good at b-ball...I think?
    3. I actually have no idea who those guys are, but they were lots of fun and did a pretty awesome job of putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete