Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentine's Day: Just a little late



Lessons learned this Valentine's Day
  1. I have absolutely fallen head over heels for my husband.
  2. I now have a permanent Valentine.
  3. It's a lot harder to surprise your lover when you live in the same place and have joint-checking.
  4. Sometimes its better to stay in.
  5. Life really does have those perfect "Hallmark" moments.
  6. My 6th and 7th graders love me enough to bring me Valentines.
  7. 7th grade is a rough age for finding love.
  8. I'm grateful I'm not in 7th grade.
  9. I love Brian!!!!!!!!
  10. Did I mention that I really love my husband?

This Valentine's Day, I woke up with my hubbie already awake in bed with a present in his hand and most excited smile on his face. He was so proud of the beautiful pearl necklace and bracelet that he gave me from the Shane Co. My husband really does now how to give a girl perfect jewelery! Then he opened his favorite cologne (Armani Code) from yours truly.

What do you do when you are a poor married couple on Valentine's Day? You stay in and make homemade pizzas of course! I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ashley, I love,love,love your font. If you don't mind sharing I'd love to know what it is? Also I love your blog you are for sure a professional in the blogging business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font is called "coming soon." I'm definitely a beginner at blogging but thanks for thinking I am a professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Excited to be able to stay updated on you guys. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list. Wise words. I like 7 and 8 especially. Ok and 9 and 10. and 3 and 4.

    ReplyDelete