Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day


I love holidays. Give me the most minute or absurd excuse to celebrate, and I will. Today is March 14th or 3/14 or 3.14. Possibly the only exciting day in the world of math, March 14th is a day dedicated to Pi()= 3.14. Without Pi, how would we be able to solve the area of a circle?

So in honor of Pi day, guess what Bri and I made?!?!?! That's right, a PIE. :) It's actually a sweet potato pecan pie. Back in November 2009, I was in an accident and totaled my car. Brian was so great to me. He picked me up, was a shoulder to cry on, brought me dinner, took me to work and babysitting and the tow place and helped me search for a new car. To thank him for saving me, I made him a sweet potato pecan pie. It's now his favorite. :)


The little toaster oven that could...

No comments:

Post a Comment